Practice Areas: Bankruptcy and Corporate Reorganization; Business Law; Debtor and Creditor Rights; Commercial Litigation.
Admitted: State Bar of Texas, November 2012;
University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida (Bachelor of Science in Political Science, Honors in Major, May 2007)
University of Michigan Law School, Ann Arbor, Michigan (J.D., cum laude, May 2010).
- Managing Editor, Michigan Journal of Gender & Law.
- Christopher’s practice focuses on large, complex, multi-party commercial litigation. In addition to compiling an impressive record in commercial litigation matters, Christopher also advises businesses regarding the protectability of their intellectual property.
- Represented issuers and underwriters of mortgage-backed securities in representation and warranties litigation and state and federal regulatory investigations with over $2 billion in exposure.
- Successfully defended international medical device manufacturer against trade-secret misappropriation, patent infringement, breach of contract claims.
- Defended international medical device manufacturer against medical-device liability in complex multi-district litigation.
- Conducted strategic review of IP portfolios for multi-national corporations in preparation for sale of assets and associated intellectual property
- Successfully obtained dismissal and an award of attorneys’ fees in a defamation action based on Texas Anti-SLAPP statutes and First Amendment rights to free speech.
- Represented national non-for-profit corporation in Department of Justice investigations
- Defense of Fortune 500 companies in trade secret, breach of contract, fraud, and regulatory investigations.
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- State Bar of Texas