Practice Areas: Commercial Litigation; Intellectual Property; Construction Law; First Amendment Law; Media Law; E-Discovery; Employment & Labor.
Admitted: State Bar of Texas, November 2012;
University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida (Bachelor of Science in Political Science, Honors in Major, May 2007),
University of Michigan Law School, Ann Arbor, Michigan (J.D., cum laude, May 2010). Managing Editor, Michigan Journal of Gender & Law.
- Christopher's practice focuses on large, complex, multi-party commercial litigation. In addition to compiling an impressive record in commercial litigation matters, Christopher also advises businesses regarding the protectability of their intellectual property. Christopher represents businesses of all sizes in oil and gas, contract, fraud, construction, and other complex-commercial disputes.
- Christopher also assists businesses and individuals with their negotiation and drafting of asset purchase agreements, corporate formation documents, intellectual property protection and registration, company agreements, and licensing agreements.
- Represented issuers and underwriters of mortgage-backed securities in representation and warranties litigation and state and federal regulatory investigations with over $2 billion in exposure.
- Successfully defended international medical device manufacturer against trade-secret misappropriation, patent infringement, breach of contract claims.
- Defended international medical device manufacturer against medical-device liability in complex multi-district litigation.
- Conducted strategic review of IP portfolios for multi-national corporations in preparation for sale of assets and associated intellectual property
- Successfully obtained dismissal and an award of attorneys’ fees in a defamation action based on Texas Anti-SLAPP statutes and First Amendment rights to free speech.
- Represented national non-for-profit corporation in Department of Justice investigations
- Dallas Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas