Practice Areas: Bankruptcy, Commercial Litigation, Insurance, Oil & Gas, Products & Premises Liability, Real Estate, E-Discovery
- State Bar of Texas, 2002
- Northern District of Texas, 2022
- Eastern District of Texas, 2022
Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, Dallas, Texas - (Doctor of Jurisprudence, May 2002)
The University of Texas at Dallas, Richardson, Texas - (Bachelor of Science in Biology, May 1996)
- Successfully defended Fortune 100 companies against products and premises liability claims, managing toxic tort litigation including negotiating settlements and dismissals, and coordinating with clients and national counsel to evaluate case resolution and trial strategy.
- Authored, reviewed, edited, and issued hundreds of acquisition, drilling, division order, and supplemental title opinions covering oil, gas, and mineral interests for various upstream oil and gas clients nationwide.
- Examined title for the largest natural gas exploration effort at a major U.S. airport (DFW Airport), comprising the single largest gas lease in the entire Barnett Shale formation.
- Advised and counseled mid-major E&P clients in-house regarding title, curative, and leasing issues.
- Represents plaintiffs and defendants in a broad range of commercial disputes.
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- American Association of Professional Landmen
- Young Professionals in Energy