Curtis | Law PC’s Attorneys have been recognized for the following accomplishments and awards on the local, state and national levels. As well rounded, knowledgeable practitioners, we continuously strive to challenge ourselves to reach higher platforms of success, and in turn, our clients benefit from our talents and expertise.
Stephanie D. Curtis
- Nominated and Accepted as 2019 AIOBA’s 10 Best in Texas For Client Satisfaction
- Voted “Best Lawyers in Dallas 2019” by D Magazine.
- 2019 Top Women Attorneys in Texas” by Texas Monthly, January 2019
- Named “2019 Texas Super Lawyer”, by Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters partner publication/insert distributed by Texas Monthly marking her tenth year of selection. Voted "Ten Best Bankruptcy Attorneys in Texas" by the American Institute of Bankruptcy Attorneys (2019, 2017).
- Recipient of the 2018 “Minority Business Leader Award” by the Dallas Business Journal which recognizes top minority business officers who have demonstrated excellence in leadership.
- Named "Texas Super Lawyer," by Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters partner publication/insert distributed by Texas Monthly, October 2015.
- Recipient of the 2015 Distinguished Woman’s Award from Northwood University.
- Named "Texas Super Lawyer," by Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters partner publication/insert distributed by Texas Monthly, October 2014.
- Honored by Northwood University with an Honorary Doctorate Degree in their May 2014 Commencement Ceremony.
- Recognized in D CEO Women Leaders in Law in the January/February 2014 issue.
- Recognized as a Life Fellow by the Texas Bar Foundation, May 2013. This award recognizes service and devotion to the highest traditions of the Bar.
- Curtis | Law PC recognized as one of the Top 100 Largest Women-Owned Businesses in North Texas, Dallas Business Journal, June 8-14, 2012 Edition.
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating: As a result of an extensive and confidential peer review, Martindale-Hubbell awarded Ms. Curtis its highest AV rating. The AV rating identifies a lawyer with very high to preeminent legal ability.
- Recognized by D Magazine in “Remembering the Best Lawyers,” The Best of Big D issue, August 2011. The selection process is based upon nominations and voting by peers in the Dallas legal community, followed by an evaluation process by a panel of eminent lawyers in the Dallas area.
- Voted one of the “Best Women Lawyers in Dallas 2010” by D Magazine.
- Voted one of the “Nation’s Top 5% of Attorneys” by SuperLawyers.com, (a Thomson Reuters Service) April 2007.
- Chosen as a fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America, April 2007.
- Chosen as one of the “Top Attorneys and Law Firms of Dallas” by Modern Luxury Magazine, June 2006.
- Chosen as a fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation, January 2006.
- Chosen as one of the “Dynamic Women of Dallas” by Modern Luxury Magazine, October 2007, 2006, and 2005.
- Named “Texas Super Lawyer”, by Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters partner publication/insert distributed by Texas Monthly, October 2007, 2006, 2005, and 2004.
- Named “Texas Rising Star” by Super Lawyers, Rising Star edition, a Thomson Reuters partner publication/insert distributed by Texas Monthly, July 2004.
- Voted one of the “Best Lawyers Under 40 in Dallas,” by D Magazine, May 2004.
- Voted one of the “Best Lawyers in Dallas,” by D Magazine, May 2003.
- Voted one of the “Best Lawyers Under 40 in Dallas,” by D Magazine, May 2002.
- Order of the Coif; Gamma Gamma Order of Omega; Phi Beta Kappa; President’s Honor Roll; Member of the Oklahoma Law Review, Board of Advocates; American Inn of Court.
Click here to view attorney profile.
Our associates have also been recognized for the following:
- Arkansas Law Review, Associate Editor
- National Moot Court Traveling Team
- Board of Advocates, Vice Chair
- 2010 Finalist for “Rookie of the Year” Distinction for Successful Completion of the Honorable John C. Ford American Inn of the Court's 2010 Course: Chapter 11 – The Practice of Corporate Reorganization Law
- Articles Editor, Law and Business Review of the Americas and The International Lawyer
- Dean’s Scholarship Recipient – Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law
- Dean’s List
- Nominated Order of the Barristers