Practice Areas: Bankruptcy Reorganizations, Liquidations, and Wage Earner’s Plans; Debtor and Creditor Rights; Commercial Litigation; Landlord-Tenant Disputes; Construction Law; and Employment Law.
Admitted: State Bar of Texas, November 2017
SMU Dedman School of Law, Dallas, Texas (Juris Doctor)
Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas (Bachelor of Arts)
- Represents plaintiffs and defendants in a broad range of commercial disputes.
- In his first two years of practice, has recovered millions of dollars owed to subcontractors, general contractors, and materials suppliers with an aggressive, dynamic litigation toolkit.
- Successfully defended multifamily housing management companies in Texas Workforce Commission investigations into wrongful evictions and housing discrimination complaints.
- Counsels small business clients in various pre-litigation matters including regulatory compliance, employment disputes, contract review, development of asset protection schemes, and maximizing credit departments’ recovery of accounts receivable.
- Protects vulnerable homebuyers from complex real estate fraud schemes and prevented the wrongful foreclosure on families victimized by such predatory “rent-to-own” home sales contracts.
- Dallas Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Association Young Lawyers
Robert C. Rowe